Redbridge Osteopathic Clinic Covid-19 Protocols
During the pandemic, the clinic has put a number of protocols in place to ensure the safety of both the staff and patients.
On our initial telephone conversation with the patient, we carry out a verbal screening questionnaire for Covid-19 symptoms and contacts. A follow up information text is then sent out informing the patient of all changes made to clinic environment to mitigate Covid-19 transmission.
- 24 hours prior to your appointment a Health Screening Questionnaire is sent to you and a response is required before the treatment session can take place.
- Information posters are displayed in the clinic informing patients of Covid-19 symptoms and the Covid-19 measures that are in place
- The Waiting Room has been closed and appointments have been spaced out so that only one patient is on the Clinic premises in order to maintain social distancing. Please wait in your car prior to your appointment and the Osteopath will then come and collect you.
- All patients have their temperature checked on entry to the clinic using a no-touch infra-red thermometer. All patients are to wear a Mask while on the premises and use hand sanitiser on their entry to the clinic.
- The Osteopaths are wearing PPE during the treatment session where social distancing is not possible. This includes a Face Mask, an Apron and Gloves.
- The Treatment room and Bathroom are thoroughly cleaned with appropriate cleaning products after the treatment session has finished. The treatment area is then thoroughly ventilated for 20 minutes.
- During the Pandemic, Patients encouraged to use contactless payment methods to maintain social distancing and minimise risk of Covid-19 transmission